Sometimes you have to have pig! If you know someone who needs one more, then this is the perfect gift idea! In a few minutes you can conjure up this sweet lucky pig made of felt.
Everyone is happy about a little lucky charm. The pig in the picture did my sister Rike, after the two instructions for handicrafts with felt we have already presented here on creative fever. The and ! If you want to read the technique exactly, then look again, here comes the short version!
- Filling material (can also be a felt residue)
- Maybe paper for a template
That’s how it’s done
1. Draw all pieces and cut them out of the felt.
2. Embroider all the items and details like eyes, making sure you hit the right side.
3. Sew the front and back together and stuff the lucky pig out.
Done is the lucky pig!
You are looking for even more small gifts? Our other DIY ideas can be found in our crafting ideas archive .
Pig = luck =? , Why pigs should bring good luck you can read here .