My experiment with the Songtag ends today and here … somehow I’m not as much fun as I thought and somehow I have the feeling you do not really enjoy it either? Sometimes that’s just how it is, you have to try something first to make sure it’s not working, right?
I have a great recipe for you today! I had shown the rhubarb macarons on Tuesday and today I want to tell you where I got the rhubarb for it. It’s the “waste” of this delicious rhubarb syrup recipe!
With this rhubarb syrup you can lift the taste of spring all year round! And it’s easy to do – try it!
- 1 kg rhubarb
- 1 kg of sugar
- clean, hot-boiled glass bottles with screw or clip closure
- Wash the rhabarebr, clean, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the rhubarb in a large pot with about 250g of the sugar and let it soak overnight.
- The next day the pot as he is on the stove and simmer over medium heat until the rhubarb is soft.
- Pass through a sieve and pour the liquid back into a clean saucepan. Add the remaining sugar and bring to a boil.
- Pour boiling into the previously rinsed bottles, close them immediately and turn them upside down for five minutes.
- I always take small bottles for my syrup (about 0.2l), because an open bottle should be used up within a few days.
johannarundel DIY Blog | Instructions, DIY & Decoration http://www.johannarundel.de/
In addition, I’ve designed this chic sticker for the bottles, which you can download here as a !
Have a nice Sunday xoxo Johanna